Wednesday 8 July 2015

I am very much worried about my future, what to do?

Dear

You think of the past and the future only when the thought arises. Thought is stimulated only by an external stimulus. Look carefully at your life and see where do these stimuli come from, and do away with them. Thought does not just get up and starts running on its own. A limitation of thought is that it needs somebody poking at you from outside.
For example, when I look at the color of your dress, this may remind me of tomato ketchup, which in turn may remind me of a samosa and again this may remind me that I need to have lunch at 4:30. So what is the stimulus? A particular color of the garment. Now there may be people around you asking, ‘What are you doing tomorrow?’ Get rid of these people.
Be with objects or people who help you to remain centered in the now.

To read more I invite you to:
http://prashantadvait.com/2014/08/05/how-do-i-stay-in-the-present/

To view the session:
Q&A:
http://www.querynanswer.com/question/i-am-very-much-worried-about-my-future-what-to-do/

No comments:

Post a Comment