Friday 17 July 2015

Why cannot I make others understand?

Dear
You want to show what you have got because it makes you feel nice. It helps youbelieve that you have actually got something. Especially if others ratify that this dude now, has something, then I’ll come to have a more firm belief that “Alright, alright, it’s not all myth. There is something substantial that I own now”. You want to show it to others to prove that you have something. And exactly for the same reason the others will dispute it, to prove that they have something. The existence of the two parties is at stake. How can they just accept that you have something? They have to resist, oppose, remonstrate. The entire process, from both the sides, is just the process of the ego displaying its wares.
You don’t have to sing, you don’t have to share, sharing happens! It is the nature of understanding to be shared. It gets shared, you don’t have to share. In fact, you are not there to share. Who will share? The same old man? He is no more, how can he share? And if he is still there, then obviously there is no understanding. Sharing will happen, just don’t obstruct it. You don’t have to do it. But the doer wants to do- “I will share!” And it appears so disappointing- “I want to display my new clothes and nobody’s appreciating”. You go back home and “Look mama, what I have got!”, and nobody gives a damn. So what do you feel? “Maybe I’ve been fooled by the shop keeper. Nobody’s appreciating my new clothes.
To read it further go to my blog ” Words into Silence” by the following link:
http://prashantadvait.com/2015/06/26/why-cannot-i-make-others-understand/



To view the session:

Q&A:
http://www.querynanswer.com/question/why-cannot-i-make-others-understand-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment